cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reprocessing IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you know any process in SAP that will reprocess IDOCs with status 51? (except BD87)

Can BD20 do that? or any other?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

WORKFLOW in SAP can be used to track the IDOC's that are in status 51i.e error IDOC's.'

Error notification is the primary use of workflow. When exceptions are raised in the outbound and inbound process workflow is started and a message is sent to SAP INBOX i.e T-code SBWP as a work item. the user can make the changes required and execute the work item from the same screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto we19 t-code and check it.

Thanks,

Das.............................................

Former Member
0 Kudos

The IDOC in 51 status indicates that there is some data problem bcoz of which the document is not getting posted in SAP...

we19 is the transaction which is used to edit an IDOC and post it in SAP... u can only edit one idoc at a time and Idoc number is the input for the same....

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There was parallel processing of the job, thats why status 51 was picked up because the material is used by other jobs. And there are lots of it, so, I need to find a transaction code that will reprocess all idocs which are status 51 (that can be reprocessed).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rumar Brandares,

BD87 very much serves your purpose..why dont you want to do it thru BD87?

or go to area menu WEDI and find out any option that might help you..

Rgds,

Rags.

Edited by: Rags on Aug 14, 2008 10:53 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BD87 is one IDOC at a time.

I need to create a job to reprocess all status 51 IDOCs that are reprocessable in background mode.

...thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rumar,

in BD87, click on the msg type for which the IDOCs are in status in 51( by giving the status in the selection screen) and then press F*(process) which is very much mass processing--plz check.

Rgds,

Rags.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In BD87, can I create a background job for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, I dont think so... you can restrict no of IDocs by giving the IDoc nos. in the selection screen...

I hope this helps, if so, plz dont forget to thank me suitably..:)

Rgds,

Rags.