cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access integration server..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are having a very weird problem...The AFW is not able to access the integration server and spits out a message in the Audit log as "Transmitting the message to endpoint http://xis8811:8000/xi/engine?type=entry using connection AFW failed, due to: Received HTTP response code 404 : Not Found."

Only a FTP--> RFC scenario fails at the sender communication channel. We have another scenario IDOC->HTTP and that works fine. Not able to diagnoise the porblem. Any help..

The ports are perfect in SMCIM and I checked the URL in integration server. Even that is perfect..

-Ken

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member91687
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

Came across this blog, check if it helps you.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/49/e3fb40ef74f823e10000000a155106/content.htm

Cheers,

Chandra

former_member91687
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

Have a look at this thread:

Cheers,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have taken a backup before the transports of the QA system..Is it a good idea to apply back the backup to revert the transports? I am skeptical these new transports could have something to do this AFW not working..

Any ideas??

-Ken

former_member91687
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

You could try that.

Is it that your sender communication channel is not working for this particular scenario? If that is so check your configuration parameters once again and try recreating it once again. What is the error shown in your adapter engine monitoring?

Cheers,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

I changed the configuration..Still no messages show up in SXMB_MONI..also there is no error in adapter engine monitoring ..its in green..But Integration engine is in orange triangle..

kEN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will recreating the integration server business system in the QA system be a viable solution if it was overwritten by the business syste transports from Dev??

-Ken

former_member91687
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

Take a look at this blog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

Cheers,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Re: Unable to access integration server..

Posted: Jan 18, 2006 1:25 AM Reply E-mail this post

Hi,

Just a query if the overwriting could have been a issue some other scenarios are working except this particular case ...do u want me to change the sender service and check it out??

-Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will recreating the integration server business system in the QA system be a viable solution if it was overwritten by the business syste transports from Dev??

-Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

As far as I know, the overwriting could also be a problem, try using a different service and check if it works..

regards,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just a query if the overwriting could have been a issue some other scenarios are working except this particular case ...do u want me to change the sender service and check it out??

-Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

It could be tat the load on the server is high..and it is takin time..just wait for some more time and see..As for msges not comin into MONI.. check this blog and see da..

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

cheers,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked SM50 and there is no load on the system.. and the parameters as per the blog were already set up..Still the messages are going into system error state...:(..actually the original Integration server business system was over written during the tranpsort by the QA integration server set up in the development system. Could this be a reason??

-Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

Please go thru these threads...

Hope these help u out!

cheers,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

I have checked the links..Now the messages in Message monitoring are in "Waiting" status. Earlier they had showed system error. And I can't see them in SMB_MONI..The sender channel is picking the files but looks like they are not transfered to the Integration server. This is our QA system and we did a transport. Do you think I can delete the integration server business system and recreate it in the QA system would help??

-ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

An update ..I found that the adapter engine in message monitoring is going into System error...and spits out that AFW cannot access integration server..

Any ideas please...

-Ken