cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Administrator Locked at NWA

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

I am working on PI7.1 Java, I forgot the password for "Administrator" to login NWA and SLD.

How to reset the password. i believe we dont have Visual administrator at PI7.1.

I tried changing configtool.sh sap.com/sap.com.ume.service and restarted system tool but it does not get

effective.Is there any workaround to solve this problem.

Please suggest me.

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through SAP R/3 use superuser client and username then go to su01 t-code. there at user: j2ee_admin then press (Ctrl + F5).

I think ur problem will be solved................

j2ee_admin will be unlocked..........

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

in PI7.1 there is no user called administrator

you will have user j2ee_admin and password will be master password given during installtion

if you forgot that please try log into 001 client and reset the passwor dof j2ee_admin user

Samrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes

Yes i agree with samrat

there is no user called administrator just reset the password 001 client for j2ee_admin and above all if u change the password of j2ee_admin then login to VA and change the passwd of j2ee_admin there also (give the same passwd)

Thank You

Haroon

MichaelShea
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

There is no VA in 7.1. See also [Activating the Emergency User|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/3a/4a0640d7b28f5ce10000000a155106/frameset.htm] on help.sap.com.

-Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Login to config tool and find (com.sap.security.core.ume.service) and change the parameter of (ume.superadmin.activated) to true and define the password(ume.superadmin.password).have a restart of the java cluster and now login with user sap* and the password you defined in configtool.

Thanks,

Ram