Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Lot

former_member206980
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We require to create inspection lot for physical sample through QPR5, But when we execute create insp lot button in QPR5, its give message " Origin 15 is not defined"

we have check material master there insp type 15 is maintained. in the SPRO inspection type for lot origin, insp type 15 is maintained corresponding to variant 01

We are working in ECC 6.0

where am i missing pl suggest me

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Have u created the Sampling drawing procedure and assigned to inspection plan?

Inspection plan with Inspection point 200 for physical sample.

also check this

1.The physical sample must contain a quantity that is greater than 0.

2.You must be able to convert the quantity of the physical sample into the material's base unit of measure.

3.Inspection type 15 must be active for the material in the material master (inspection data).

4.The last inspection lot for the physical sample must have been completed (that is, no open inspection lot exists for the physical sample).

5. The physical sample must have the correct status (released, still in existence, no deletion flag set).

Check the above prerequisites and revert.

Regards,

Anil

former_member206980
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

As you mentoned above is absolutely correct theoritically. I have already checked all these points before put this thread into forum.

Whether you are able to create inspection lot in ECC 6.0 as per setting have You mentioned.

Kindly reply

Edited by: pankaj jadhav on Aug 14, 2008 11:09 AM

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In config, is the inspection type 15 assigned to the inspection origin 15? Are there number ranges defined?

Craig

former_member206980
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

We have check in config Inspection lot creation-- maintain inspection lot origin and assigned inspection type there

LO:- 15,

No:- 15,

Dcr :- Blank,

Task list type:- Q

and Status:- 4

and the Next Screen(Inspection type for the origin)

Variant :-01

Inspection Type :15

Now we have defined No range

No 01

Year 2008

Initial No 000100000050

To 000199999999

We have create physical sample with sample type 01 (goods receipt sample) and sample category 1(Primary sample), base unit of measure is same as material master Kg ie 1 kg

Even though system gives same message "Origin 15 is not defined"

Pl guide wher i have made mistake

Regards,

SADAN

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Off-hand, I'm not seeing anything jump out at me that your doing wrong.

Craig

Answers (0)