Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Posting Error

Narender_khatri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

On posting my billing document to accounting I am getting an ABAP runtime error "GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED_RANGE". As I understood it, it was to do with number range assigment for accounting document. But I have already assigned number ranges to my a/c docs(1, 14 and 49 -as I was asked by system). Moreover, with the same configuration I used to post the billing to accounting successfully. What could have gone wrong? Any suggestions please? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have not mentioned about your SAP version and whether it has UNICODE environment. Check with your Basis team.

If it is(with version 4.7 and Unicode), then you may need to check OSS notes 553256.

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Narendra

This is bcoz Account Assignment Group was not flowing in billing and hence the error. First check in customer master whether you have maintained the Account Assignment Group and if so, check in billing document at header level.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Pls check whether the correct No. range assigned for accouting doc in FBN1 tcode.

reg

Deepak

Narender_khatri
Explorer
0 Kudos

OBA7 is fine.There seems to be no problem there. Ditto for FBN1..Problem is elsewhere..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please check T.code OBA7 what is the no. range given in doc type RV & whther the no. range given there is also the can be able to accomodate the invoice number.

Regards

Susrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please ask ur basis guy