Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Easy Access settings - display and modify?

Private_Member_119218
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Greetings.

Is there a transactions or a database table where I can review and/or modify Easy Access settings for a user (other then myself)?

I need to set the default spool format for all users.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Martinsh,

As far as Easy Access for user concern, it is very difficult to name any one particular table. Because, user related tables may be more than one which includes roles, authorizations, profiles.

So, I suggest you to use SU01 to maintain users in one particuar system. If you are using a central system for all users you can use SUIM.

Cheers,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can use the t-code SMW0 to upload images into the database "Binary data" options, e.g. in ".GIF" format.You can put a record with the picture name in the key "START_IMAGE" of the table SSM_CUST in the View maintenance transaction SM30.This would be treated as the global settings for all users.

For User-specific settings the administrator can activate/deactivate menus for individual users.

Enter or change records in the table USERS_SSM in the View maintenance transaction SM30. You can then specify whether the user menu or the SAP menu are to be displayed for a user.

Txn SE43 can also be used for making changes to the SAP menu or customized menu in the SAP EASY ACCESS

Thanks..

Edited by: Sabyasachi Rudra on Aug 14, 2008 3:43 PM

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Is there a transactions or a database table where I can review and/or modify Easy Access settings for a user (other then myself)?

>

> I need to set the default spool format for all users.

>

I'm not clear about wahat you mean here. If you would change them for yourself, in which screen/transaction would you do that?

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Martinsh,

regarding the printer settings (defaults tab in Su01) pls have a look into table USR01.

Maybe this is the information you are looking for...

b.rgds, Bernhard