Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejected Case list of Inspection lot?

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAPIENTS,

How can i get list of inspection lot in which material is rejected. Is there any transaction code for this or Z development required.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

Rejected lot with respect to Usage decision correct.

For this there is no separate report you can use QA33 and set one layout for rejected UD code.

For further query revert.

Regards,

SBS

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Babu,

can you tell me procedure for this?

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Step 1. Go to QA33 Transaction -> click dynamic selection button (The button near by execute button) ->It will list down all field name in form of folder here find UD code filed name and click UD code -> it will open one pop up box in right side screen here put Rejected UD code -> Save the this layout for rejected lot.

Step 2. The same screen Enter your required thing in front screen like plant inspection lot origin and choose List setting as select only inspection lot with Usage decision .

Step 3. -> Execute.

System will show the output Rejected lot only based on your OD code.

Regards,

SBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

- Run trx QA33/32.

- Set the filter according toy your requrement, but keep the RAdion button on "Select Only Inspection lots with Usage Decision" For List Setting.

- Execute

- In the Change layout option, incorporate the field "UD CODE".

- This is the same code that you select during performing UD. So you can come to know with the Code that the lot is rejected.

Regards,

Shyamal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried MCV3 ,MCXB or MCXD?.I would also try QGA2 .I dont have authorisation otherwise i would have guided you on the steps as well.

regards,

Naik

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are standard reports available in the QMIS.

Craig