cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create Requirement in VOFM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can Any one explain me How to Create a requirement for Pricing for a particular condition type.

Eg: my business process has the discount structure as explained below

If customer has released the Purchase order for some X value he can avail the dicount of Y% like this there is discount slab for Order value.

It will be fruitful to me if any one can guide me how to create the Requirement for Discount condition type

Regards

Shakthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Requirement is a routine in condition technique by which the system applies the condition type only upon meeting the creteria specified in the code. The code is written by ABAPer. To see the code, select the routine & click on the source text (text pad icon) on the manu bar or F5.

In your case, consider you already have a condition type XX00 which has a requirment 999 assigned to it. You want that to apply only when the value in the order is more than $1000, for example. Then put a condition in the code to check the order type is OR & value is more than $1000. So when system does pricing, it will check for the creteria. If your order meets, then it will apply the condition type.

If the condition type & routine are not existing, create new ones & assign the routine to your condition type.

Regards,

Sivanand

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shakthi,

You can try this without requirement creation.

You define the discount condition type in V/06 transaction and select Calculat.type as A Percentage.

Include that condition type in your pricing procedure control data in V/08 transaction.Place the condition type after Pricing condition type then calculate discount from price(You mentioned the step of Pricing condition type for discount condition type from colomun)

Maintain the condition record for that condition type in VK11 transaction as Y%.

Now you create sales order discount will be calculated from the price of the material.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.