cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro View Layout Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having problem with my View Layout, when I am opening any view the Layout comming as "Page cannot be Displayed". I have added the ip address in host file, but still i am getting the same problem.

Please suggest me if there are any other wich couses this. I am not able to access the view layout from my laptop using the GUI but I can able to access the View layout in the system where the server is installed. I am having a sneak preview in my laptop which also I can able to access layout editor.

I am notable to figure out the problem, please help me in this.

Thanks,

Raz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do enter the host name and ip address in the hosts file of the system where the view layout is not accessible. You will get the hosts file under the following path - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc

Thanks,

GLM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your responce GLM. I have added in host file but still no use. Any other problem is there?

Thanks,

Raz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GLM,

I solved it myself. The reason is port 8000 should be opne in server side. Thanks for you answer.

Thanks,

Raz

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly mention the IP address and Port number in the Internet Transaction server in the Settings in Sap.

In PC Open IE internet options click on connections in connections click on Lan Settings there provide the IP address and Port.

Thanks & Regards

@Surendra@

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved it myself and the reson is need to open the port 8000 in fielwall.

Thanks,

Raz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raz,

I am facing same problem in layout view. can you please guide me about opening port at server side. i have placed a question in this regards on the forum

Points will be surely rewarded for your help.

Regards,

tanaya

former_member318891
Discoverer
0 Kudos

hi Raz,

I am facing the same problem, can you please guide me opening port at server side...

Regards,

Dangli