Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise invoice

former_member605601
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

While creating excise invoice. the invoice not picking up the value aed,bed . In billing document the condition is appearing

I put H in PR00 still it is happening like that

kindly help in this matter

regards

chakri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

pls check the condition type defined at the step, is it the same as used in Billing doc where the excise value is coming.

SPRO > Logistics - General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Determination of Excise Duty > Maintain Excise Defaults

reg

Deepak

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chakri

Please ensure that the latest patch updation was made. This could also be one of the reasons for the error.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to check two things if condition values are not copied to the excise invoice.

1. Go to Logistics General>Tax on Goods movements>India >Basic Settings>Determination of Excise Duty>Maintain Excise Defaults

Here you need to maintain your condition types of your BED, Ecess, SHE cess in A/R BED cond, A/R Ecess cond and A/R AT1 cond. Then try to cerate excise invoice.

2. Go to Logistics General>Tax on Goods movements>India >Basic Settings>Determination of Excise Duty>Condition-Based Excise Determination>Classify Condition Types

Here you need to assign your condition types of BED total Ecess total and SHE cess total if you are using totals condition types. Otherwise you leave it blank.

Let me know still you have peoblem in this.

former_member605601
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi shiva

I have gone through the path what you specified it is corrct still it is not picking can u give some clarity on is there any customization

regards

chakri