Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOCKING THE DEV / QA

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to keep SPRO in the display mode for the QA server, but still SPRO is kept open , what are the steps needed to lock the SPRO

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JJ,

I don't think we can completely restrict SPRO only to display mode via role based authorization.You can block it via client settings in tcode SCC4.There you have to select the option changes without automatic recording(under changes & transport to cross client objects)

But that will restrict SPRO only to display mode for every1.

PS: Please dont post the same question in multiple forums.

Regards,

Ashutosh

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JJ,

I don't think we can completely restrict SPRO only to display mode via role based authorization.You can block it via client settings in tcode SCC4.There you have to select the option changes without automatic recording(under changes & transport to cross client objects)

But that will restrict SPRO only to display mode for every1.

PS: Please dont post the same question in multiple forums.

Regards,

Ashutosh

0 Kudos

> PS: Please dont post the same question in multiple forums.

Correct. Please see [the rules|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/home/rulesofEngagement] as well.

Also check your client role settings in SCC4. Is it "T" = Testing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks , i am sorry for the postings, first i don't know the right forum , let me try with this and will come back to you