cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asynch Barrier Reached - Bye Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

When I send Asynch Messages in XI 3.0, SXMB_MONI shows the Outbound message in WAIT state. The Asynch Messages are waiting for something!!!. In Trace, <b>I see a message

Asynch Barrier reached.</b>

Question: <u><b>What does this mean, How do we get rid of this error. Has anyone come across this type of Error.</b></u>

Appreciate response from XI gurus.

Regards

Prasad

Any one has come across this message in Trace file:

<Trace level="1" type="T">Going to persist message + call qRFC now...</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">NOTE: The following trace entries are always lacking</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">- Exit WRITE_MESSAGE_TO_PERSIST</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T"><b>Async barrier reached. Bye-bye !</b></Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">----

</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="B" name="CL_XMS_MAIN-WRITE_MESSAGE_TO_PERSIST" />

- <!-- ************************************

-->

<Trace level="3" type="T">Persisting message Status = 012</Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="T">Message version 001</Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="T">Pipeline CENTRAL</Trace>

</SAP:Trace>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prasad it seems the problem with message ques.Have u selected processing mode as Exactly once in order?

please tell, who is the sender and receiver.That 'll be helpful. Just check the Ques.

regards,

datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

The meesages are all asynchronous ( By default EO). I never had to set any queues. I recently set Run time parameters EO_QUEUES_PARALLEL parameter to 20 to handle load. Is that the problem ?

Thanks

Prasad

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Prasad!

The line marked by you is no error. In fact, I see this in every successfully sent message. The trace looks exactly the same, followed, for example, by this:

""

The trace entries are totally normal. If your trace ends there, you have a problem, but I agree with the others here that it's probably a queue problem. Register them all or otherwise delete them all and try again.

Message was edited by: Jörg Thiesmann

Former Member
0 Kudos

All

Appreciate the quick response from SDN Forum members.

The maintenance of the queue is the solution

But I do not know, why it got stuck in the first place.

Anyway, Points are rewarded for all the people responsed with possible solution.

Thanks again for every one. On to the next fire drill....

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

There is a way to automatically reprocess those message stuck in a queue. Here is the weblog that tells you step by step

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

cheers,

naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the queue in SXMB_MONI in which the messages are getting queued up. delete LUWs in that queue, activate the queue. You should see the message getting processed from the queue.

cheers,

naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Go thru this thread

cheers,

Prashanth