cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

out put problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i was trying to issue print out the respectives taxes are not getting added in the invoice print document.But its showing properly in the billing .can u please let me as where the problem lies.is it the problem with the programming script??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem with the routine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

I think still you have not got me...

Your requirement seems to be some what confusing..

Initially you have posted like problem with billing output not with billing. But now u have mentioned problem with biling.

My question is why do u want to calculate frieght at billing level. why dont u calculate at delviery level then you can copy the same to billing. In billing you can get MWS value againest that frieght based on condition base value and calcuation type mentioned in pricing procedure for tht MWS condtion type.

Please also check formula you have maintained for that MWS calculation..

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sankar

it was a support issue and the business flow was like that.i dont under stand why the cnd type MWS3 is not taking.

when i was trying to enter cnd type MWS3 manually in the pricing procedure it is throwing an error that requirment is not fulfilled for condition type MWS3

I have checked in the pricing procedure the

requirement was 10-plant is set

Alt cnd type-16-rounding the total

Alt base value-931-set manual update

i have checked all the settings for mws3 i mean condition records every thing. it was ok

regards

alahari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Hope you are doing good..

Please take the help of ABAper and try to debug the output program for this billing type. May be you can get clue for this..

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sankar

fine man Thanks for u r concern

There is condition type mws3 -15% of the freight, which is not picking up in the billing document. i have checked all the settings condition records for mws3 which has been properly maintained. what exactly the issue was in the billing document the end user will give the freight manually and on that mws3 15% has to be calculated.

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

Please check the setting in the pricing procedure you are using via V/08.

There is a field "Print"(T683S-DRUKZ) for each condition.

Please check whether this field has been maintained properly for the tax condition.

You could also refer to F1 help of this field for detailed information.

I hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Alex