cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

requirements in pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

Can any one tell me about the requirement in pricing with example.

Regards

Shakthi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can deposit a requirement in the access sequence of a condition or in the pricing procedure.

A requirement is usefull if you want to determine a condition or not in special cases.

The requirement can be define in transaction VOFM.

I hope that the information are helpful.

regards

Claudia

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Rganks for your immediate response, your explanation is valid lot for me.

Regards

Shakthi.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In condition technique, requirement is also known as requirement routine. We define a condition in routine code. Only when the condition is met, the relevant condition type or procedure is applied / executed.

For eg: In pricing, we have a price discount ZKA0. We assign a routine 999, for example, mentionining that system should apply ZKA0 only when the net price is greater than or equal to Rs 10000/-.

Alternatively, we can also define a customer tax discount ZTX1, which gets applied only when a customer is from Sales Org IN01 for example.

I hope this will clarify you question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Requirement controls execution of condition type during pricing procedure execution.

in VOFM transaction code you can write some sub routines and assign it in pricing procedure, So when pricing procedure is picked in sales order, system checks whether the requirement is met or not, if not met system will not process that condition type.

Eg: Most of the requirements arises if you have to execute this condition type in very specific cases, like export sales and tax dependencies

Thank you

ANil