Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about sales bom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have some issue need your help!

For example:

The end user has created a sales order with sales BOM, the high level of material A is relevant for pricing and billing, but not relevant for ATP check, and item lever of material B is relevant for goods movement and ATP check, the material B does not confirm any qty. Then the end user use VL01N to create delivery note with reference the sales order. But material B does not copy to the delivery during in the process. Could you give me a solution how to appears an error message when create delivery note.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In standard If you create a header level BOM with item category group as ERLA, the system will process only the main item.. that is relevent for inventory, billing ...etc. So the component will not be relevent for inventory, billing, pricing ...etc.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Prase,

In this sales order document.the header lever is relevent for billing. the componment is only relevent for inventory. if the componment does not confirm any qty. I want to appears an error message when create delivery note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you have the item category group for the main item as ERLA? Did you do any chnages in item categoires of the components?

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prase,

yes, the item catetory group of this main item is ERLA,

example:

Item categoires of the main item is ZTA1, item category group is ERLA. relevent for Billing and pricing. the schedule line category is CT.

Item categoires of the components is ZTA2, item category group is NORM. not relevent for billing and pricing. the schedule line category is CP.

Best regards,

Rory