cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOCS for GOA not generated in ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In our development systm we have configured the GOA functionality. Now we have moved to Quality system.

I have maintained all the partner profiles and distribution model as required in std settings and similar to the development system and checked all the connection. It all seems to be fine in both SRM & ECC systems. Also identical number doc types & ranges exists in the 2 systems.

But when I release a GOA from SRM I do not find any trace. Following are the symptoms.

SRM - RZ20 - No Error.

SRM SLG1 - No error.

ECC - RZ20 - No Error.

ECC - SLG1 - No error.

SRM - SWi1 workflow task is completed.

GOA status - Released - In Distribution.

In ECC contract is not created.

In WE02 /ECC there is NO node for BLAORD & COND_A under the Inbound Idocs.

What can be the possible issue under these circumstances. Please suggest how can I trace the error.

Thanks in Advance

Hussain Wagh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Please make sure that RFC detsinations (SM59) are setup correctly.

2. Please make sure that the ALE / IDoc ports (WE21) are pointing to correct RFC destinations.

3. In SMQ1 (in SRM) please check if any queues have been stuck. If any just activate them.

This should solve your problem.

Regards

Kathirvel

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hussain,

if the setttings are working fine in DEV, and you have an issue in QA, it smells to be a logical system or distribution model problem. Check again your settings in SRM for outbound doc and in R/3 for inbound docs. Looks for me, that you are pointing to the wrong system (DEV R/3 system) in SRM.

Give it again a try and let another pairs of eyes look in parallel. It easily can be mixed up.

BADIs are generally not needed to get the distribution of GOAs working, only the mapping of conditions - I assume that was done in DEV successfully and moved to QA.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have checked there is nothing in the transaction BBP_CTR_MON.

Also as I earlier mentioned that the GOA process is working fine in our Dev system and the same settings have been replicated in Quality system.

Is defining a logical system in BADI BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS a mandatory step. We have a single backend system and only GOA is used not the regular contracts.

Regards

Hussain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check OSS note 646903.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have checked everything is working fine.

Also no queues in SMq1 / SRM or SMq2 in ECC.

What more can be checked.

Regards

Hussain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the distribution model?

Further, try to do a remote logon to the backend system from SRM (SM59).

Regards

Kathirvel

Edited by: Kathirvel Balakrishnan on Aug 13, 2008 4:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Remote Logon is working fine both ways.

About distribution model what I did is create a message type in SRM for BLAREL. Then I created a message type in ECC for BLAORD + COND_A. I generated partner profiles and then tried to distribute it so that it creates a similar model in SRM too. While doing this I got error that view for BLAREL already exists in destination (SRM side).

So I deleted the BLAREL model view in SRM and then tried again to distribute from ECC. Only then it created a message types in SRM too. I.e I created the complete distribution model in ECC side and distributed to SRM.

Is my method correct.

Regards

Hussain

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you see any errors here BBP_CTR_MON

regards

Muthu