cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing not Possible- Overall Status Blocked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a problem while creation of the Billing document based on Order. Our Scenario is of Service Billing i.e. Contract->Order--> Billing.

Problem: While creating Billing -Error Log is created stating " Document xxxxxxxx blocked for billing'

When I checked the Sales Order for any blocks, the Header Status shows Overall blkd status as Blocked.

The Sales document is also released for Credit., the Customer has no blocks set.

Can you help me in tracing out the reason.

Regards,

Karthik.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

no satisfactory answers...Either ways the problem was solved by cancelling the document and creating afresh.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Guess, the billing block is defaulted and you can check that in VOV8 - in your sales document type whether any value is specified in the Billing block field.

In many cases, for defaultd blocks - only authorised people (list maintained in Ztables) can remove the block. Please goto VA02 and try to remove the block manually in the order.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for your responses. The Problem is not of Billing Block. The Issue is Overall Status block.

We have line item wise Billing block, which is removed first and then the Order release is done by VKM3.

So even after the Credit release is done the Status shows Overall Status as blocked.

Regards,

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

do you maintina the block manually? Check it in the change logs in the order, VA02 --> Environment --> Changes.

check whther any changes happened to billing block.

You may release the billing block manually from change mode of order VA02 --> Goto --> Header --> Billing.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to VA02 at header level please remove the billing block and then try to create billing..

regards

sankar