cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock determination, Stock on hand "E"and vendor stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I would like to know the process of stock determination and how it works. is the stock determination active only for special stocks.

how are the consignment and special stock - "E" - stock on hand created in SAP.

Thanks,

Maxx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maxx

You can create 'E' stock by using transaction MB1B movement type 412 special stock 'E'.

When you enter your plant and st loc and press enter you will have to enter the sales order and line item number and then enter your material wty etc and when you save the transaction that stock is allocated to the sales order you specified.

Movement type 411 will release it from the sales order.

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Consignment stock is special stock 'K' and this means that you do not own it and it is not valued until you remove the 'K and then you will have a requirement to pay for it. This needs to be done in agreement with a vendor so that they will allow you to pay only when you use it and you will need the vendoe setting up as a consignment vendor and when you create the PO you create it for special stock 'K'.

Special stock 'E' is Sales order stock which means that the stock is allocate to a specific sales order and can only go to that sales order and if you try to pick it for anything else you should get an error.

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

is it possible to receive(MIGO) consignment stock using Purchase order. how does the stock on hand "E" gets created in the system and what are the possible ways to create "E" stock in the system.

Thanks,

Maxx