cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove Doc Type in incoming message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a scenario Websevice -> XI > RFC. The incoming message has document type declaration which needs to be removed. Somebody directed me to note number 812966.

I could understand that i need to capture the incoming message and remove the document type but i don't know how to do that.

I amd new to this type where Java program needs to be invoked. Does i require UFD needs to be created? If yes, what should be the input. If XML message is the input, how to capture that, means which input parameter contains that and to which, it should be passed back.

Can any body please suggest the steps.

Any help will really appriciated.

Thanks and best regards,

Kulwant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In sender adapter level select the check box "Do Not Use Envelope".This may help to resolve.

Regards,

Prakasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakshu,

Thanks for the quick reply. I am using File sender adapter. I cannot find this option here. Can you please suggest where should i look for this?

Kulwant

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>I am using File sender adapter

Any specific reason to use File sender adapter? as you said before,you have Webservice to RFC scenario so won't you be using SOAP sender instead of File?

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir,

I wrote that mistakenly. Its file adapter.

Thanks

-Kulwant

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>I wrote that mistakenly. Its file adapter

Well thats what i asked:)

why file adapter to access webservice,why not SOAP?

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir,

the scenario itself is File -> XI -> RFC. so i have used file sendre adapter. I have other scenarios also so got confused with them.

Kulwant

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If source is flat file through FCC mechanism we can remove document type field , if source file is xml format in graphical mapping don't map document type value to target structure.

I hope this will work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nallam,

Can you please explain what is FCC mechanism?. Its xml file and i haven't mapped that. But still it comes from source as the xsd provided to us generates that.

Kulwant

sbhutani1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you solved this problem? I am also facing the same problem in PI 7.1

Any Idea of how to implement this note? Where exactly we need to write this code?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i could do that using XSLT mappings. It worked.

Thanks,

-Kulwant

sbhutani1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kulwant,

Could you pls explain how you have done that in xslt? Have you used any tool for xslt mapping?

I am using Altova mapforce for doing xslt mapping but when i load my xml file (source) in this tool, It gives me error that it could not load dtd file which is mentioned in doctype node.

Any idea?

Regards

Sumit