cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earlywatch alert activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please suggest me how can i activate my solman earlywatch alert. In my solman_directory t.code i am able to see my PRD and QAS Systems. Iam alos able to create service.

Please guide me how can i resolve this issue.

Can some one share their experiences.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Please check whether the RFC connections are working fine from Solution manager system to your R/3 systems, then Please proceed with below steps to activate Earlywatch alert.

Goto trx. SDCCN --> Task -->create

Click on 'Refresh sessions' -> Press 'Enter' -->Select 'Now', to schedule the job 'immediately.

The above step creates the task under 'To do' list in SDCCN.

Then in the Menu --> Goto -> start --> to activate the Earlywatch alert session

Now, you can check the finished EWA task in 'done' tab.

Login to Solution Manager, goto trx. DSWP --> Select the solution which you had created for your Landscape,

Solution Monitoring --> Earlywatch alert --> Click on Earlywatch alert --> start service processing --> Press 'OK' to start the background job --> click 'Refresh'

Now, you can see the 'Early watch alert' in the green colour and if you double click on the click, it would generate the earlywatch report.

Hope it would answers your question.

Thanks,

Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You.

I went to SDCCN --> Task -->create in Solution manager. When i click on Create new task it says me no action possible.

My RFC from solman to PRD is working fine, but not from SMSY T.code.

Can some one explain me brefily what is the procedure how to handle the PRD System through solaman or only PRD system for my SAP Audit Go-Live check. This is very new Concept.

Good answers will be rewared. Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can some one please tell me do i need to carry the SDCCN steps in my Production system or solution Manager.I have configured SMSY in solman and included all the system in it.My RFC is also working fine.

After SDCCN t.code the can someone give the how the output of the report would be like.Do i need to forward this report to SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the error "no action possible" in SDCCN suggests that SDCCN has not been activated successfully. Please try to activate it via SDCCN->Utilities->Activate. Note 763561, Question 5 lists the results which should normally be displayed.

best regards,

-David.

Edited by: David Murphy on Aug 22, 2008 8:43 AM