cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface Mapping does not exist in runtime cache

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario of RFC to SOAP, when I do the test I get the error message "Interface mapping http://sapxi.xxx.co.za/XXXXXX/ InterfaceMapping_Name does not exist in runtime cache"

Regards

Scharlotte

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After checking with the configuration with the test tool if the problem persists still then it means the latest copy of the object is not stored in the cache.Make a cache refresh.

Usually cache get refreshed automatically by SAP system and user do not have to refresh it but in some cases the newly created component does not get dispalyed in cache. In that case this cache should be refreshed and it will pull out the new component in it.

Goto Tcode sxi_cache and refresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done all that has been said, from Deleting Interface mapping and rec determin and interfc determin and recreating, refreshed the caches, but still it does not work.

Please assist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Interface mapping error says unable to read payload from message object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the sample payload that you are giving for the Interface mapping.

Copy Source XML from Message mapping save it in a file with ext .xml provide the same when you perform interface mapping.

Check the Name spaces of the .xml file.

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems your Message Interface or message type or data type is Not active properly.

Check weather all the data type and message type, message interface having software component and check interface mapping also having the software component of message interface.

Regards,

Prakasu

ParvathyS_SAP
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi...

Try to re-create the Interface mapping.

And also test your Configuration with test tool where you can find the error on which step.

if the error found in interface mapping.. do re-create the interface determination step and receiver agreement.

Provide the payload which is taken from sxmb_moni --> Inbound msg --> Payload

u can follow this blog for how to test configuration part:

Regards,

Parvathy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to xi home page.

select administrator.Choose runtime.

Select cache Overview.Refresh caches.

Regards,

Prakasu