cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe form Processing performance Problem Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In our ECC6-> EP7 portal while opening any adobe form in portal it is taking too much time

in portal monitoring i found this component is taking maximum time in all request overview

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.runtime.SessionManagement.doApplicationProcessing

is there any parameter or anything we can do so as to improve adobe form processing in portal or anything related to above mention component so that performance issue in portal will be resolved.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to enable the caches both from portal and browser side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhupinder,

Is it that its taking time to load forms only or its taking same amount of time for Portal applications?

Whats the Adobe Reader version that you are using and are there any dropdowns getting populated in the form?

Try one thing, save the generated form and try to open it on your machine and see if it takes same amount of time to load.

Regards,

Arafat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arafat, Thanks for reply

To answer

No only adobe form is taking time in opening.All other applications are running fine.

We are using Adobe Reader Version 8 and Adobe Life Cycle Designer(ADA) also have version 8 and yes there are dropdowns getiing populated in the form

When i save the generated form and try to open in in my machine it just open in no time

Please help me out i am struck up with this issue.

Regards,

Bhupinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to increase java VM parameters and thread pools

Samrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

We already have Java max heap 2 gb for server and 200mb for dispatcher you are refferring to these parameter or some other parameters please tell in details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please tell what to change where to change and by what value