cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping point in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ll,

I have crearted a sales order, and i want to change the shipping point, but each time i change the shipping point it keeps going back to its original shipping point. how can i change this?

were is the shipping point held?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor

Dear SAPing SAP,

you are not able to change the shipping point in the sales order due to shipping point determination settings in OVL2 transaction.

If you want to change the shipping point manually in the sales order you need to maintain that shipping point as manual shipping point in the OVL2 transactuion.

Please go to OVL2 transaction here you enter the shipping point which you want to enter manually in the sales order ,in the colomun Manual shipping point -MShPt with the combination of

Shipping conditions (Customer master)Loading group(Material master)Plant-->Proposed shipping point + MShPt.

Now you can able to enter the shipping point manually in the sales order system will accept.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is a great answer, i understand now.

BUT

My config is saying the laoding group is ok and plant is ok and i have the manual shipping point too.

but still it doesnt allow me to change the shipping point?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If the delivery is already created(VL02n), I don't think you can change the shipping point anymore...

plz check.

Rgds,

Rags.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please ensure that the Shipping Condition is also same as what you maintained in customer master.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

we might have a solution.

i checked the customer master and the shipping condition is 01.

but in config within OVL2, its shwoing as a blank for example

SC = blank

LGrp= my loading group

Plnt= my plant

Prshp= my propsoed shipping point

MshPt=My manual shipping point

Does this mean that the config is wrong or does this mean master data is wrong in the customer master?

the customer master has a Shipping condition as 01

in COnfig its blank.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes your IMG setting is missing the shipping condition. Maintain 01 with other combination in OVL2. This should solve your problem.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to T.Code OVL2 where you would be maintaining the shipping point under the tab [PrShP] Apart from this, you also maintain the alternate shipping point which you want to have in sale order under the tab [MShPt]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The shipping points gets determined from :

Shipping coditions { cust. master }

Loading group { matl. master }

Delivering plant.

Now, kindly maitain number of shipping points as per above parameters then you can have the option of multiple shipping points in SO { F4 option }

Hrishi

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Shipping pt determination takes place thro

1. Loading group of materials from MMR

2. Shipping conditions from SP from CMR

3. Delivering plant

check your assignment of shipping pt in OVL2

IMG-LOGISTICS EXECUTION-SHIPPING-BASIC SHIPPING FUNCTIONS-SHIPPING PT AND GOODS RECEIVING PT DETERMINATION-ASSIGN SHIPPING PT

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Shipping point is determined automatically based on Shipping conditions( from doc type or cust master)+loading grp(material master) & Delivering plant--this is in t-code OVL2. You may change it manually to a value based on what you mention in the Manual Shipping Points in OVL2. So, plz maintain the value you want to change to in OVL2 and proceed.

Rgds,

Rags.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

Each time i manually change the shipping points, it gets changed back tot he other shipping point when i save the order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you maintained the value you are trying to change to in the allowed manual shipping points in OVL2..maintain it and then save it.

Rgds,

Rags.