cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In third party order the PR number is generated automatically after saving the document.What settings need to be checked to make sure that the PR number is generated automatically.

One setting is order type in schedule line category.If it is assigned but still the PR is not generated then what others things I need to check

Regards

Mano

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mano..

Can I suggest you to try by changing the item category of your material in the sales order to TAS and still if you are not getting the PR created automatically ... or if yo uare facing any other problems...

Kindly let Us know..Hope it should work once you change the item category in SO..

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mano Ranjan,

The following are the steps:

1) Create a third party Vendor.

2) Create a material type indicating that it can be ordered from third pary vendors.(material type to item category group as BANS.)

3) A new Document type with order relevant billing option as F2

4) A new Item category(TAB/TAS) with billing relevance = F and pricing = X and in the item category mark the Create PO Automatic checkbox.

5) A new Schedule Line category with Order type = NB and TOR and avaliability check os off. Maintain the Acct Assgmnt Cat as '1'( thiry party).

I hope this helps.

Rgds,

Rags.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check material master record item category group ( BANS).

Check in vov4 Sales doc type+ item category group = TAS( default item categoty)

Chetan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the item category for 3rd party sales wich is tas

see if the create po automatic box is checked r not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in third party sales, schedule line is CS. in this, purchase order document type NB is assigned and the item category should be 0005.. by this settings only system will generate automatic PR..

hope it helps..

regards..

yogi...