cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of MECCM Progame

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody explain me how we can use MECCM program in R/3 to upload the data from R/3 to CCM?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnaks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry not to hijack your thread, but does anyone know how one can transfer service contracts from ECC to MDM? I read that one can do this via MECCM, but I have no details around this. Also, does anyone know if the service hierarchy (aka, line item and service line) can be maintain when transferring to MDM??

Thanks.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check help.sap.com.

[http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/46/b596e138a941ce9fba8fc8533674ee/frameset.htm|http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/46/b596e138a941ce9fba8fc8533674ee/frameset.htm]

Do you have any issue transfering data ?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

We would like to use std scenario for CCM like upload of data from SRM to CCM (here CCM and SRM are in same system and in same client). But only thing is regarding price and vendor update, we would like to take this data from R/3 to CCM.

Is it possible by this one if yes then what are the prerequisites for this, we have XI 3.0 already in our system.

Thanks,

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you use SRM 5.0, XI 7.0 is required.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thanks!!

As per the link you given, we have checked but there no detail information regarding other configurations required like you said for SRM 5.0 , XI 7.0 required.

Where can we get more information on this t code run?

Thanks,

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

These are useful links for you and discussed the same

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Where can I get all software product information for this T code?

Thanks,

Navneet

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

HI,

SE38 Program RM06CCMEXP

You can check documentation and source code.

Short text

Send Purchasing Data to Catalog

Purpose

The report RM06CCMEXP enables you to select purchasing info records and material items from contracts.

The result of the selection is transferred to an existing CCM system via an XI interface.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Massa,

How does the sourcing / source of supply works in this case?

I mean the documentation says "To ensure correct processing of the data for Number of Purchasing Info Record and Purchasing Organization, it is necessary to add the following entries in SAP CCM:

· OCI: NEW_ITEM-PURCHINFREC

Also ensure that the vendor from the ERP system has been defined as a business partner in SAP CCM.

Furthermore, you must make certain that the two new characteristics are present in the schemas of the main catalog and the purchasing catalog:"

Will the info record then be send over via OCI to the SHC? In that case how will the SHC know it is a valid entry...I assume it will not check ECC already at that point right?

More or less, I'm not exactly sure at which point normally the info record would be assigned in classic scenario.

Are the price and vendor coming from the catalog into the SHC and is the info record assigned once the PO is created?

It would be great if you (or anybody else )could help me with that part.

Kind regards Marius Hartman