Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About S_CTS_ADMI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one problem with object S_CTS_ADMI. The user was able to display data from all plants in SAP through ME3L, now user cannot display any data at all. It is asking for TABL (Administration tasks for change and transport.) please assist me in this regards,

<removed_by_moderator>

Many thanks,

Pravin.

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Aug 13, 2008 11:18 AM

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume that is what is in the SU53......SU53 only reports the last error encountered.

What does the ST01 trace tell you?

Edit to add: object M_RAHM_WRK will control the plant access

Former Member
0 Kudos

S_CTS_ADMI value TABL appearing in SU53 and ST01 is a product feature which you will learn to live with by simply ignoring it in almost all cases.

Cheers,

Julius

PS: Most of us, and we try to encourage it.... do not participate here for "good score". We do it for "good knowledge", "good community", "good fun" and it is for free (though sometimes also (indirectly only) "good money" might be a knock-on-effect). Please read the rest of [the rules|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/home/rulesofEngagement] as well. Happy posting

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Aug 13, 2008 11:19 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do the change documents for the user show a role faded away?

If yes, the object which Alex mentioned might be in there

If the user can still execute the transaction then check if the role that gives access to the tcode deems an update!

Thank you

Abhishek

0 Kudos

from my little experience - User always tells " I was able to do this & That but now I cannot "

I would suggest you do a trace ( assuming that you know how to -Else ask shal guide) on ST01 and paste it file analysed with arrow point to greater than zero here !

Shall attempt to solve it !

Former Member
0 Kudos

S_CTS_ADMI is a critical basis/transport related object. When you run a SU53 and you find this object in the list, I suggest you run a trace to capture the right missing auth objects.

S_CTS_ADMI is probably not the root cause for the problem.

If only I had a penny for every time i heard, .. it was working fine yesterday but....