cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple result recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

How do i can record more than one results for a mic during result recording for an inspection lot (inspection lot quantity is one).

Regards,

Sarvodya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sarvodyau2026

If u want to do Single result recording ( u2018nu2019 times Result recording for an inspection lot of quantity u2018nu2019 in the same window and same column ) do the following.

1) Goto QS23 Enter respective MIC Click on control indicators  In results confirmation  select the check box u2018single resultu2019.

2) Now try for new lot and revert back.

Regards

Venkat valapala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Correct- recording by inspection poinsts is one method.

If you want to record multiple results in same inpection point, then lot qty is immaterial. You can assign a sampling procedure to MIC and in while maintaining that MIC check the radio button 'Scope not Fixed' or 'Larger Scope'. This will allow you to record more than one result for a MIC.

Regards

ashwin

Edited by: Ashwin Patil on Aug 13, 2008 11:52 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please give more detail solution.

I want to record multi result for single MIC but inpection lot quantity is one, just like that when we record the multi result, say 4 different results for single MIC but inpection lot quantity is 4 i.e.in same window and same column.

Thanks & Regards

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assign a sampling procedue to that MIC where the sampling procedure is a fixed sample size of 4.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. You can create more than MIC in Inspection plan (Same Mic double time) and it will automatically assign to the inspection lot at the time lot creation.

2. At the time of result recording click add char and assign same MIC and do the result recording.

Note: Single MIC more than one result recording not possible if Lot size is 1.

For any query revert.

Regards,

SBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u can make use of inspection point.

In the inspection plan u can assign inspection point as ' free inspection point '

by this u can make N no of results for a single lot.

Amol