cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attempt to process file failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting the error below error while doing a file to file scenario.

Attempt to process file failed with com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: Some of the IS access information is not available. SLDAcess property may be set to true, but SLD is not available

and the description of the error is as below. Please help me resolve this.

Time Stamp Status Description

2009-03-30 11:45:55 Success Channel CC_FLATFILE2FLATFILE_SENDER: Entire file content converted to XML format

2009-03-30 11:45:56 Success Channel CC_FLATFILE2FLATFILE_SENDER: Send binary file "C:\XI_FILES\SENDER\XI_FLATFILE2FLATFILE_INPUT.txt". Size 248 with QoS EO

2009-03-30 11:45:56 Success Application attempting to send an XI message asynchronously using connection AFW.

2009-03-30 11:45:56 Error Returning to application. Exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: Some of the IS access information is not available. SLDAcess property may be set to true, but SLD is not available.

2009-03-30 11:45:56 Error Attempt to process file failed with com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: Some of the IS access information is not available. SLDAcess property may be set to true, but SLD is not available.

Regards,

Mahesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Tcode.

1.sxmb_adm check integration engine configuration.

2.In RWB check Under Component Monitoring check the cache connectivity test.

Regards,

Prakasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Prakashu,

I looked in to the .RWB checked Under Component Monitoring . cache connectivity test.and there all of the components status are green except for

Integration Server - ABAP which is giving the following description

- Cache notification from Integration Directory received successfully

• Attempt to fetch cache data from Integration Directory failed; cache could not be updated*

[Fetch Data]: Connection to system RUNTIME using application RUNTIME lost. Detailed information: Error accessing "http://filip:50000/run/hmi_service_id_fresh_mappings/int?container=any" with user "PIDIRUSER". Response code is 401, response message is "Unauthorized"

Regards,

Mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

I guess this is an issue of inconsistent SLD. For this refer note 764176. (BTW what is the result of SLDCHECK)

Also, check whther PIDIRUSER has sufficient authorizations in ABAP stack.

Regards,

Akshay

former_member859847
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check you can able to connect to SLD

via t.code 'SLDCHECK'.

if not, please inform to admin.

warm regards

mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check this thread you will find the solution

and also

trouble shooting AE

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/188a3d3a-0b01-0010-a19c-ec51e881...

regards

kummari