cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help on line ichart

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to xMII. I am not having anly help to learn this tool. I am exploring this on my own.

I am not able to understand the iChart. if any one know please help me to understand this concept.

first i need to know about line iChart. how to plot x-axis and y-axis.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think what u should do is just more practice. the types of the chart are not the point. u should figure out what is a value column, label column, datalink column, what is a legend, etc.

and if u are looking for a step by step guide, i suggest u go to the sap blogs, that will help.

search key words: abesh xmii.

have a nice day

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your suggestion.

I have done some practice of my own.

In that i am not able to get for what purpose datalink column is used. i need help in this topic

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

about datalink column issue, is you are asking the use of it. you can find the answers in the help portal.

Define which data columns in a query are used to create datalink items for items in the legend. You can associate a column value like a part code so you can link to other applets.The first mapped datalink column is also used as quick info text.

eg: if you have two columns, A and B, and B is the datalink column of A, so you can access B through A.

and if you are asking the purpose of the use of datalink, i think it depends on the requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for your reply

I have seen the link already.

But i need some examples how to plot x-axis vs y-axis. This may look like chilly question. Since i new to this i am not able to get this

Thanks in Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For learning xMII you can go through the following help links:

For 11.5 version:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_xmii115/helpdata/en/index.htm

For 12.0 version:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_xmii120/helpdata/en/index.htm

You can also get idea about iChart from this help link.

Hope this may help you.