cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when configuring Sender File Adapter (XI 7.0)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

After i had configured my Sender File Adapter of Communication Channel 'CC_SEND_MATERIAL_FILE', an error message for this Communication Channel (in Runtime WorkBench/Component Monitoring/Adapter Engine/Communication Channel Monitoring) occurred as below:

Error: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: dest

I think that all configurations for this Sender File Adapter are correct. But i don't know where is protocol "dest" and how can i correct this protocol.

Could anyone please help me to resolve this problem?

Thanks for all in advance,

Vinh Vo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the source directory path in your CC. it should be exactly same as defined in tcode AL11.

Just for confirmation, Are you picking your file from AL11 dir path??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

Yes, i have configured the source file with the path in the AL11. I think all an other configurations are also OK. But i don't know what is protocol 'dest'.

Anybody can explain and help me, please!

Vinh Vo

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Pipeling URL. It should be http://<SID>:<port>/sap/xi/engine?type=entry.

Thanks

SaNv...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your Sender agreement. Refresh the cache and try again. As per my understanding there is nothing related with "dest" in case of Sender CC.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh, thanks a lot,

Just my Sender File Communication isn't correct, so that File Adapter can't convert my content file into XML message to execute the Interface Mapping. In this case, it don't concern to any protocol "dest".

Thanks all you so much,

Vinh Vo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the Adapter Engine is also OK. I have configured the File Receiver Adapter and it functions very well.

Anybody can explain, help me please!

Best regards,

Vinh Vo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i have configured the source file with the path in AL11.

I think that all other configurations are OK too.

But i don't know what's protocol "dest"?

Anybody can explain and help me, please!

Vinh Vo