cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

replenishment

Former Member
0 Kudos

minimum quantity mentioned in the WM 2 view for fixed bin storage type is 20 (fixed storage type is 005)

and the reserve storage type 007 is haveing 80 pc in bin

i have done all the customizing settings required for replenishment from random storage type to fixed bin mentioned in material masater in wm1 view

now current stock is

fixed bin 10 pc

reserve storage type 80 pc

a sales oreder is genrated for 50 pc and outbound delivery is also generated but the *question is system is not generating any TR for the replenishment of fixed bin from reserve storage type *

settings done are

1> movmement type 320

2> it is mentioned in front of storage type 005(fixed bin)

3> refernce indicator in 320 is mentioned and the storage type search is also defined for this for 007 in relevant table .

please let me know why the system is not genrating any TR for the replenishment

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul

In the material master you should have

maximum qty

minimum qty

replenishment qty

Fixed bin.

As the qty in the fixed bin is reached a requirement is created in the background but you have to 'activate' this to create the Transfer Requirements'

Go to transaction LP21

Enter the details of plant , sloc warehouse st type (005) etc and in the requirement number enter 'N' and then some free text as a reference (you must do this)

When you execute that you will see a list of replenishments that are needed.

Stage them and save them (you must save them) and then the TR's are created.

Go to LB10 and find the replenishments for movement 319 (it should be 319) and then create the TO's.

The programme for this is RLLNACH1 and I suppose you could set that to run at certain times to save you time but the idea of this transaction is that you can run it whenever you want.

I hope that this helps

Frenchy