cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST03N transaction problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to check the statistics of SAP server using ST03N transaction; there i choose the last minute load; it is giving the error RFC problem : No data available.

I read some notes 926290, 1017,741734 . these all are saying to change the time zone setting.

I have been done that by using running the job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR and using the transaction stzac i set the time as per indian timing . even though i am getting the same error.

How to solve this ...............Can any one help me regarding this ..

Thanks & Regards,

Sridhar M.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Please check OSS note 1032653 and I think it would resolve your problem.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraju,

I already read that note also, here i am not able to apply SP12 i dont have market place id.

Any way there is another way we can get using above given notes(i.e; note numbers). One more mistake is note number entered 1017 instead of 101726.

Thanks & Regards,

Sridhar M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Nagaraju,

>

>

> I already read that note also, here i am not able to apply SP12 i dont have market place id.

>

> Any way there is another way we can get using above given notes(i.e; note numbers). One more mistake is note number entered 1017 instead of 101726.

>

>

> Thanks & Regards,

> Sridhar M.

I'm sure it's illegal to get the fixes without a support agreement w/ SAP, where you would then get a market place ID. Why wouldn't you have a market place id?