cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Exchange rate in the Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

How can I have a different exchange rate in the Invoice?I am not able to change the exchange rate in the Invoice as its in display mode?

Cheers

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can change the settings in the copy control from delivery to invocie

in the field "PricingExchRate type" you can set indicator E which is for curent date or d which is for billign date

hope this helps

thanks

akasha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VTFL, for the combination of your delivery type and billing type, select the item category where you can see a field [PricingExchRate type] Your exchange rate is determined based on this setting.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have created sales order a week back and when I am creating a invoice the exchange rate is picking the same ......the VTFL - PricingExchRate type field is blank now....

Do i need to change it to E - Exc rate as per current date?Will this have any impact on previous invoices?

Thanks

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cheers,

You would have to change the exchange rate type to E so get the current date

this would not effect the earlier invocies only the new ones that you would be creating from the change onwards

thanks

akasha

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For information, you can find the exchange rates in three places in billing document. They are

- VBRP-KURSK = Document currency for Price determination which depends on the setting of TVCPFLP-PFKUR in copy control

- VBRK-KURRF = Document currency for FI postings. If you input manually in sale order field VBKD-KURRF, it is copied to above table / field. Otherwise, this will be determined during invoice generation

- KOMV-KKURS = this is for local currency at Price condition level which will be determined based on pricing date.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have maintasined the exchange rate type to C so get the Billing date date...

Is this suffice? becoz after setting this I have changed the exc rate manually in the sales order and created a invoice.....still the past exc rate is being picked....and also the system triggers:

Pricing euro customization not maintained???

Cheers

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run T.Code EWCF and maintain the Euro customization.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi