cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNC Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am working on the Contract Manufacturing Scenario for SNC. The system landscape is ECC-XI-APO-ICH.

When Purchase Order is created idoc is sent out to XI already but having problems with sending XI to APO.

Do you know if there are SNC Configurations to be done in SCM as the receiver of the XML Message.

Thanks a lot for your answers.

Regards,

Armi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armi,

We faced the same problem what you faced. The issue because of Delivery date field in segment E1BPMEPOSCHEDULE of IDOC PORDCR102. This is a bug in ECC6 and you can raise an OSS Message for that. In our case we resolved it by custom mapping program in XI/PI. To test this, goto WE19 in ECC6 and open the PORDCR102 IDOC generated by typing the IDOC number. In WE19 you can edit the IDOC segment E1BPMEPOSCHEDULE. In that you will get to see the Delivery Date DD.mm.YYYY format, edit that to YYYYmmDD format and click the button "Start Outbound Processing". This will trigger a new IDOC and you can see the generated XML message get posted succesfully.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your inputs. But we have already have done a work around by having a two step mapping in XI.

But another concern now, maybe you have undergone this things, when performing GR,STPPOD idoc was not created. I already done the defining the partner profile and tag the vendor outbound parameters as STPPOD, and in the meesage control have put in there E1 and opod but still GR idoc was not called.

Thanks again to all who contributed to this thread.

Regards,

Armi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you click Inbound Delivery in the PO, it will take you to GR screen. There before submitting GR, select the menu option Extras->Delivery Output to check the selected output type. If OPOD is selected come back post GR. If IDOC is not getting created using the same menu option check the status in the Output type using the Button "Process Log' which will display the error description.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I have done what you instructed me to do. But unfortunately in the delivery output there is no data. What particular configuration does this refers to?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Armi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

While manually encoding for the opod details in the output delivery an error appeared saying processing program missing for output opod.

Kindly walk me thru the things that I should do.

Thanks and I really appreciate your help.

Will give you points later.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Great find..

I have exactly the same problem.. I tried the solution of Delivery date change in format. But unfortunately it did not work for me. Appreciate if you have any suggestions.

Thanks and Advance

Sujan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armi,

Sorry for the delayed Response. I think the Program in Process Routine is missing. To Check that, use T.Code NACE and select the Application E1(Inbound Delivery) and click the Button "Output Types", which will shows Output Types defined for that Application and there you should see OPOD. Select OPOD and click on the "Processing Routines" in the left side tree "Output Types" which will show Program selected for Processing Routine. We used Progarm "RSNASTED" and form routine "EDI_PROCESSING". I think may be this config is missing in your case. By the way can I know hoe you solved your first problem related to Namespace. Did you changed Java mapping program or any other logic used for solving that.

BR,

Rajasekhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The partner keys error was resolved thru the badi impementation of the scmb_mi_party_id and properly configuration of the business partner.

But I still have an error in SNC.

severity>error</severity>

<text>Time stamp 20.0-9.-20T00:00:00 (type DeliveryPeriodStartDateTime, item 00010, schedule line 1) is invalid</text>

<id>018(/SCA/BIF_MI)</id>

I think there is something wrong when XML messages are converted when it comes in to SNC.

Please advise.

Armi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Naga for your answer but my problem is all about Supply Network Collaboration.

We were able to send out the message to XI but having problems on the SCM Part which is the receiver.

While checking the xml message in SCM thru SXMB_MONI , this is the error I encountered:

Error during XML => ABAP conversion (Request Message; error ID: CX_ST_MATCH_ELEMENT; (/1SAI/TXSD49C4E9FA23B1EB729C7 XML Bytepos.: 71 XML Path: ReplenishmentOrderNotification(1) Error Text: System expected the element 'ReplenishmentOrderNotification')) System expected the element 'ReplenishmentOrderNotification'

Thanks a lot for your help.

Armi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe some content in your XI instance is missing. What are the versions of your XI, SCM, and SNC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SCM 5.1, ECC 6 and XI 7.0. We have a hint of the error its regarding the namespace.

XI XML is not generating namespaces when transferring to SCM. SNC is requiring for a namespace so that the message will be mapped out in SNC. But another error was enountered.

n0:ReplenishmentOrderNotificationFault xmlns:n0="http://sap.com/xi/SCMBasis/Global" xmlns:prx="urn:sap.com:proxy:SCM:/1SAI/TASB4E39337B7DDB86B1248:700:2008/01/11">

- <standard>

<faultText>Proxy Class (Generated)</faultText>

- <faultDetail>

<severity>information</severity>

<text>Start of inbound processing: ReplenishmentOrderNotification (ID 0000000000200012)</text>

<id>032(/SCA/BIF_ORDER)</id>

</faultDetail>

- <faultDetail>

<severity>warning</severity>

<text>TST 20080819011943 (type MessageCreationDateTime) was transferred as local time, interpretation as UTC</text>

<id>022(/SCA/BIF_MI)</id>

</faultDetail>

- <faultDetail>

<severity>error</severity>

<text>Partner key(s) not found</text>

<id>042(/SCMB/MDL_BASIC)</id>

</faultDetail>

- <faultDetail>

<severity>error</severity>

<text>RecipientParty is invalid</text>

<id>038(/SCA/BIF_MI)</id>

</faultDetail>

</standard>

</n0:ReplenishmentOrderNotificationFault>

Do you know where I can set up the partner keys?

Regards,

Armi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

could you please check if the partner profile and ports are maintained correctly? using tcode WE20 and WE21..

Check in XI the proper idoc and XML are mapped properly or not.

this should resolve the issue.

Regards,

Binod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armi,

Hi,

SAProuter/SNC via Internet

u2022 SNC secured SAProuter u2013 SAProuter connections are established between SAP and the customeru2019s SAProuter to provide data confidentiality and integrity services. These SNC connections complement the leased lines in the current SAPNet R/3 Frontend environment. State-of-the-art encryption, authentication, and access control technology will be employed. No additional hardware compared to a leased-line setup is required at either end of the connection. (See diagram below).

u2022 Customers are required to install a SAProuter with an official, static IP address (DHCP Addresses will not work) running SNC inbound and outbound connection to SAP at their end of the connection in a Demilitarized Zone. This SAProuter must be accessible from the Internet. All service connections between SAP and the customer must be made over the respective SAProuters.

u2022 Certificates needed are available on the SAP Service Marketplace.

Requirement:-

Internet connection: recommended

minimum bandwidth = 64 kbps

SAProuter machine

Official IP address (static) for the SAProuter host.

SAProuter installation package

SAP SNC libraries and executables.

These may be downloaded from the SAP Service Marketplace.

A Demilitarized Zone at the customer site with a minimal setup as described in the networking section at: http://service.sap.com/SYSTEMMANAGEMENT Choose: Security > Technical Track

SAP Security Guide.

More information on SNC connections is also available in the SAP Service Marketplace.

Since the host running the SAProuter software is a full computer with operating system, the security at the operating system level must be hardened in order to minimise the risk of the machine being hacked from the Internet. One recommendation will be for example to run a C2 security level compliant operating system. SAP takes no liability if the security of the companyu2019s network is compromised.

Other networking equipment (routers and hubs) needed to form the network at the customeru2019s premises

Comparisions

Property SAProuter / SNC via Internet

Hardware requirements Firewall + SAProuter host in DMZ

Software SAProuter starting from NI version 35

SAPSECULIB can be obtained from the Service Marketplace

Network addresses (besides address of Internet router, firewall, u2026) 1 official static IP address for SAProuter

Configuration issues Careful setup of saprouttab necessary for security. Saprouttab influences security strongly as access is controlled via saprouttab and firewall.

Encryption By software

Encrypted data TCP packets

Only the data stream between SAProuters is encrypted

Encryption is handled on Application layer (OSI network layer 7)

Minimum required free bandwidth 64 kbit/s but may work also with

32 kbit/s

Supported services on SAP side All except FTP (files download)

Key management Digital certificates being requested via Service Marketplace Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)

Key storage In file system

Operating system SAProuter resides on a computer

therefore it is necessary to harden the security at the operating system level (for example, C2 level OS) to minimize the risk of the machine being hacked from the Internet

Additional expertise SAProuter knowledge usually available, SNC configuration requires additional knowledge

Standards Based on SNC, SAP proprietary standard

Contributing to costs u2022 Firewall hardware and software

u2022 Firewall administration costs

u2022 No additional license fee for security library based on SECUDE

Hope this helps.,

Thanks,

Naga