cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to generate PR without account assignment in the project?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi to all,

i wish to create purchase requisitions in project for item category L but it has there has to be no acct assignment (or acct assignment N maybe).

as of now i can generate purch requisition for item category L but it is always acct assignment Q, but i want it to be without acct assignment so it is the same level as plant stock after MIGO.. is this possible or i have to do all PR's using ME51N.?

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

thanks for your speedy reply..

however i want to do is to directly create PR for stock item within the project that could be for plant stock (not Q).

is this possible or not possible?

thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm afraid that is not possible directly from project, but as suggested by srikanth thru MRP its possible / manually using ME51N.

Generally there are two business scenarios in material purchase at plant level.

1) Consumption based planning - reorder entry level maintained at material master level

2) Requirement based planning : generate the requirements using "reservation for network activity" . do the MRP run to generate the PRs

Regards

Murali

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

could u please explain the business requireement?

regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my interpretation, you want to procure matl in plant stock. Below are 2 ways:

1. While assigning stock matl to activity in project, select 'reservation for network'. Run plant MRP MD02 to generate PR

2. In ME51N, during creation put acc assignment as F, system will ask for order no, put the newtwork no and act no if reqd.

Regards