cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to give authorization for create and change particular Condition Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

In my requirement is , Only one user can be authorized to create and change a particular condition type 'ZABC' in vk11 and vk12 .

For remaining condition type can be used as in normal .

How to do this ? How to give authorization for a particular user for particular condition type ?

Plz guide me ..

Thanks in advance .

Deepa .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Deepa...

Let me also suggest you to try with Tcode SUIM (check weather you have the permission to run this transaction as only Basis guys are allowed for this tranaction usually) and click on the option Transaction-Execution list for users...

Its worth giving a try atleast...

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepa,

This might require help from a Basis Consultant...

check auth object: V_KONH_VKS.

Rgds,

Rags.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ...

I am an abaper .what would be the tcode where i have to check for this authorization object .

Thanks & Regards

Deepa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepa,

Check t-code SU21, but plz take help from your basis consultant. Try to close it by taking help from basis consultant.

If that doesn't work, ss you might already know, there are no user-exits for t-code VK11. You'll have to find some screen exits and do the needful--which is cumbersome.

I hope this helps.

Rgds,

Rags.

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepa...

You may have to run VK11 or VK12 transaction first and then try to check your authorization data with the Tcode SU53...

Hope this helps..

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

This will be a Development, which can be achieved jointly with Abap, Basis and Functional Consultant discussing and achieving the logic for requirement.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka