cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

display image without spaces

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am trying to display image in wd project, but it always has white strip at its borders (top, bottom, left, right). i just cant get the image to align to the top, that there will be no spacing between the wd iview and the other iviews on that page.

When I open the image with photo editor the picture look fine and i don't see the white margins.

It's like there is strange container to the wd content that makes the margins , because when display image with jsp i cant see that anoyying white margin at the top ( for example there is no space between the masthead picture to the start of the IE content)

of course the border of the image is 0, there are no padding in the layout nor in the iview parameters.

does anyone know how to get rid of that space above the image.

thanks,

Roni.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I doubt that this border is produced by the Web Dynpro image itself. Which layout has the container of the image?

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By default the image UI element is displayed without borders

see the link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/5c/1b76bc3da0504e8b535cf3e154eaa7/frameset.htm

Regards

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried any container possible : grid, flow , matrix and row.

the problem is that even in nwds , when i look at the view layout i can see that spacing. i mean that

the space is not in the root element container but even above it...

did no one ever had to adjust wd iview to the one above ?

Roni.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i know that. the space i see is not because of the

image nor the container. its that every wd iview takes

extra spacing from the rest of the iviews in the page

any suggestions???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ofer,

The problem then is with WD stylesheet.

After rendering to HTML (for HTML browser client), WD links style sheets. They are not redefine padding / margin for <body> HTML element, and by default all browsers apply ~10pt margin.

Correct way is to re-define WD CSS using Theme editor.

For simpler but rather "hacky" approach contact me via e-mail: vsilaev AT gmail DOT com

Valery Silaev

EPAM Systems

http://www.NetWeaverTeam.com

Answers (0)