cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Seeburger Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are sending a message to a Partner, and i can see the message processed succesfully in the SXMB_MONI and also in the Runtime Workbench, but when i see in the seeburger adapter monitoring for the MDN's i noticed that the message was in Error MIC not verified # MIC values not verified sha1-null. At first i thought the error was related to certificate, but when the message was retried after some time it was sucessfully processed and we got positive MDN's also. Could you please let me know when exactly the Error comes? and what can be done to solve this issue.

Many Thanks.

Edited by: Ravi Kumar Nakerikanti on Aug 13, 2008 4:51 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have used the AS2 Message type MDN (Message Disposition Notification).

An MDN may optionally be signed, in which case the recipient can authenticate the sender of the MDN and check its integrity. A valid, signed MDN together with a valid MIC reported by the MDN can be used by the sender of the payload message

But here this validation is failed ...and have raised the error like

"MIC not verified # MIC algorithms not verified [LOC: com.seeburger.as2.component.MDNHandler.parseMDN]"

refer

http://www.seeburger.com/fileadmin/com/pdf/SEEBURGER_AS2_Spoke_Unit_for_Trading_Partner_Integration....

Thanks

Swarup