cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view the released forecast in SNP Planning book 9ASNP94

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had released the forecast from DP to SNP for a particular Product and location combinaton.

Now through Interactive SNP, I had did the follwoing

1.Opened the planning book/data view 9ASNP94/SNP94(1)

2. Through selection window, selected the Product, planning version and location combination

3. Double clicked on the selected object

Then the system pops up an information windows which says Conflict identified between selection and key figures to be read Message no. /SAPAPO/MSDP_PB230

-

Diagnosis

+Your selection conditions in the shuffler encompass the following SNP aggregates:

9AMA as Display attribute of the object selection

9AMA as an extended condition of the object selection

The key figure 9ADFCST is not assigned to any of these SNP aggregates in the 9ASNP02 planning area.

System Response

The system does not read any transaction data

Procedure

Choose a different selection condition or change to a different data view. +

-

How do i resolve this issue as I couldnt exactly undertsand what the diagnosis is saying

TIA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This issue comes if you are accessing a PB which has a KF which is not assigned to the aggregate as per the selection. In your case you are loading at Mat/Loc level. In such cases I would expect this error in case one of the KF is not assigned to the 9AMALO aggregate. But you are encountering the error for 9AMA.

One of the workaround that I know of (THIS INVOLVES DIRECT TABLE UPDATE HENCE I DONT KNOW IF SAP WILL RECOMMEND THIS):

1). Go to table /sapapo/tspaplob

2). Create an entry for 9ADFCST against 9AMA aggregate.

You can simply use any existing entry for 9ADFCST and change the aggregate to 9AMA. This would defionitely resolve the issue. But again I dont know if this is a recommended way.

Regards,

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

Prior to release of forecst to SNP, please ensure that

1) Material & Location characteristics are identified/defined in MPOS

2) Require master data i.e. Product, Location & assignment of both to active & inactive (if any) models

Please repeat the activity after carrying out above 2 steps

please revert in case of any problem

Regards

Mangesh A. Kulkarni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info.

I had made sure that Product, location characteristics I used for releasing to SNP exist in POS.Only when these characteristics are defined and exist in POS, I would be able to releae to SNP, which I was able to do earlier.

Further both Product, location are CIFfed to SCM and available as master data in active version 000.

The problem still persists

TIA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

There seems to some issue with the Master data maintenance as per the diagnosis. How ever one thing is sure you can not assign attributes to aggregates. So I propose you have a check done for the master data. There is something conflicting over there.