cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publish standard ECC reports in WebDynpro (Java)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts..

We have several standar ECC 6.0 reports we would like to publish in the portal.. I would like to know if there is any way to publish them.. we have EP7. When I say publish I am meaning that we would prefer to avoid drawing views and so on, but if that is the case, still links or documentation will be helpful.

Any guidance will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, JV

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sureshmandalapu6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jesus Valencia,

As you said, there are some reports to publish. What sort of reports are these, Are these BI reports ? If they are BI reports, you can publish them by going to BEX Query Designer and publich to portal.

If not BI report and getting through the BAPI's , you can get them as useal like taking by IViews and assign them to workset and assight that workset to a role , and finally role to user.

Thanks

Suresh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if u have a BAPI which generates a report (Supppose in the form of a table )

you can develop a web dynpro application, call the BAPI (using adaptive RFC)there and display it in a view.

then, u can integrate this web dynpro application in the portal in the form of an iview.

you can apply a table template and set the grid mode property of the table to 'none' in order to take off the lines.

but if you want to display it in the form of a report(instead of a table) you need to write some code in order to create the lines in between the rows.

let me know if u need further help.

Regards ,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Satya,

I was wondering in a more choose-and-export way.. I have used Adaptive RFC before. But thanks again for your answer. I think BSP might be more helpful.

Cheers

vmadhuvarshi_
Contributor
0 Kudos

Jesus,

Since the report exists in R/3, the simple way will be to assign this report a TCode (Use transaction SE93 for this purpose). Then you can create a SAP Transaction iView and make the report available in Portal. This approach though involves creation of an iView - is fairly fast and will make the report available with same look and feel as in R3.

Hope this helps.

Vishwas.