cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application expiration problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I have one webdynpro application. This application is launched on portal.

When I am using this application on portal, sometimes it gives me message that your application has been expired.

I know that there is some parameters to set the expiration time of the application, so I have set that upto 1 hour. But, still it is giving me problem.

As per my knowledge, this error comes in following situations:

1. Browser is opened for a time beyond the expiration time of that application and you have not done anything on that application in that time.

2. You are deploying your application on the server and the same time you are trying to access this application.

But these are not the cases for me. At the time of using the application(When I click on any button), it gives me such messages.

Is this a problem from portal or from webdynpro application?

I can't check my application as standalone as I am using SAP logon ticket of portal in backend.

I am using JDI for developing whole application. First, I was thinking when I deploying my application on server and because of this reason It gives me such problem.

But, I am getting same problem on test system also, Where no deployment is happening!!

Please help me.. It is very urgent requirement.

Thanks in advance,

Bhavik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your webdynpro application executed on a different server than where the portal is running? If so you may check if both server system clocks are synchronized. This may affect the validity of your SAP Logon ticket.

Regards,

Vitaliano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vitaliano,

Ok I will check this thing. But is this problem is related with the expiration problem?

If clocks are not syncronized then it won't accept SAP logon ticket and so it should give access denied error instead expiration error, right?

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have set all configurations in backend ECC system.

When we try to access transaction iviews in portal , we are getting SSO is not active.

The clocks of ECC and portal have 1 - 2 second difference.

Will "SSO is not active in the system" be caused by this,

Thanks and Regards

Bharathwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

1 or 2 seconds should not matter... what I hit in the past is that my portal was set on a different time zone than another backend system. This was also causing problems with SSO ticket validity (not before... and not after)of course.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But is it the problem for Expiration of my application?

Regards,

Bhavik