cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the following problem with ATP commits, which most likely has to do with ATP configuration.

In MD04, ATP commits negative value to the replenishment lead time section, even though no stock is available. So itu2019s promising quantity that does not exist. If no stock exits, ATP should not commit this to the replenishment lead time.

Where could this be coming from? What could be causing this problem?

Please help - this is very important.

Regards,

Laura

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

BUMP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laura

Please check the settings for availbility check.

there are boxes for

include purchase req

include purchase orders

Incl Depentdent req

etc check if any of these boxes are selected , if yes try deselct them and check

the above situation would be because of these settings only

hope this helps

thanks

akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You.

This is in co09, under the Scope of Check settings.

I'll try what you suggest, though my previous effort went unsuccessfull.

For instance, the "Check without RLT" box - IF not checked, then the system should check if stock is available. If available, put inside RLT. Otherwise, donu2019t. IF checked, the system confirms everything.

We leave it unchecked and it still continues to confirm everything under the RLT (replenishment lead time), even though no stock is available.

Are there other system settings that might override the settings in Scope of Check?

However, many of the boxes are irrelevant in their titles. The ones suggested by you - I am not sure if they would offer the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the Co09 , you can check what settings are present for the material and plant .

In the customisation of the above

SD>basic settings> aviability check and TOR and in that settings for the above

Regarding the RLT,

If you want the system to check the replenishment lead time, you should make sure that you have entered a value in at least one of the following three fields in the material master:

GR (goods receipt) processing time (Purchasing view)

Planned delivery time (MRP I view)

GR processing time (MRP II view)

Otherwise, the system confirms every requirement

For the second part , the In and Out movements determine the date at which the systme should confirm the stock.

i do not know what manufacturing scenario we are taking about , but these settibsg determine the date at whcih the stock should be available as per the master data entered like production time etc

so have some examples done with different combinations done and it should work ok

also based on your scenario , you can determine the various iunward and outward movements that should be considered in confirming the stock

hope this helps

thanks

akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the response. Sorry that it took a few days to get back to you.

In regagrds to your response, I do have several notes & additional questions for you:

1) I have toggled those fields in the Material Master. These fields, entry or no entry, make no change on the RLT process in my SAP system. Everything stays and works exactly the same - so the issue could be elsewhere.

2) In regards to Inward & outward movement, where can I analyze these? What should I look for? Are IN/OUT movements considered in an availability check?

3) Another question - could this be based on Sold-To-Party/Sales Order Item priority? IF so, where is priority for these configured?