cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question regarding Rule Set for GRC virsa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

My client at some point of time had installed Virsa 5.1. Now they are moving to Virsa 5.2 on a standalone system. Can we import the ruleset? Also does the standard ruleset comes along with the installation of compliance caliberator?

Your answers are haighly appreciated

Thanks

Partha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot it helped

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kindly follow the following link and select:

SAP GRC Access Control 5.2 --Product Migration Guide

[SAP GRC Access Control 5.2 --Product Migration Guide|https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000691285]

Please go to page number 27 and the topic is:

3 Virsa Compliance Calibrator Upgrading from 5.1 to 5.2

It should help you. Kindly let me know if you have any other queries!

Regards,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the installation comes with standard rule set that you can import.

There is also information available here on SDN how to upgrade your current rule set. Search this forum for tips on how to upgrade to newest version of the SAP rules

In the implementation documentation for CC 5.2 there is a section on how to upgrade your existing rules

Have fun

/Henrik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Partha,

There would be some standard rulesets provided to you in the downloads for GRC 5.1. Still in case you dont have them then you ca again download the same from the marketplace.

In case you need to have the same ruleset from your existing version, you can also download the same and upload in the sam in the new version.

Regards,

Hersh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Downloading from 5.1 and uploading straight into 5.2 is not possible. SAP provides a tool to convert the rules, but I haven't used it so can't vouch for it.