cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTML Tags in the Webdynpro ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How to create a html page in the webdynpro ABAP, we have existing page in the HTML format. I have tried the Formatted Text View it is not supporting all existing HTML tags like <table>

.Can u suggest me how to integrate the HTML in the Application ...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I suggest you to use [IFrames|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/15/c07941601b1d09e10000000a155106/frameset.htm] or something like it.

Regards;

Former Member
0 Kudos

But SAP Suggests not to use the Iframes, is there any other way we can achieve this ..

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

WebDynpro Framework is a powerful UI development tool for web application developments in ABAP.

You can design multiple screens with uniformity, so the framework will not allow you to provide your own tags

Abhi

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

As you stated, the SAP recommendation is to not use iFrames. That UI element is depricated. The recommended solution is to use the NetWeaver Portal or NetWeaver Business Client. You create two iViews and place them both in the same page if you need to mix Web Dynpro with more free form HTML coding. The one iView can be Web Dynpro and the other can be one of many types of technologies (static HTML, BSP, JSP, JSF, ASP.NET, etc). You can use portal eventing to communicate between these two separete iViews if needed.