Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP - Assign user to planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ALL,

We are live on SCM 5.0.

In development, there are users assigned to planing book NEWZEALAND_22 with a data view NEW.

In this planning book there is a data view NEW-1 which the users are not assigned. I can assign the users to NEW-1 data view by using the transaction /sapapo/sdpplbk - assign user to planning book in development.

When I try to access this transaction in Quality it says Client Quality has status "not modifiable".

How should I work in Development to transport it to Quality and then to Production ?

Thank you

Regards

Pratap

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need not maintain or transfer this planning book to user assignment. Typically a first time user (provided authorizations exist) should be able to navigate to the required data view even without setting up of the table. Think about this a production system could have far many users unlike a dev or QA.

If you really want to do the transfer, you can enter table name /SAPAPO/PBDVWSEL in transaction SM30 and click on transport.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the quick reply.

The user has got authorization for the plant but if I look at the transaction /sapapo/sdpplbk - assign user to planning book the user id has only NEW data view in the transaction which is corresponding to his id. Now when the user clicks on the NEW-1 data view in the interactive planning it says "You do not have authorization for planning book planing book NEWZEALAND_22 /data view NEW-1 ".

Hope I am clear with my explanation.

What should be the best way so that user can view NEW-1 data view ?

Thank you

Regards

Pratap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you try assigning the view via /SAPAPO/SDPUSET - User Settings for Interactive Planning and see if that helps?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me try that also. I shall update all once I work with the user.

Also if there is any other way please let me know.

Regards

Pratap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I tried assigning the view NEW-1 via /SAPAPO/SDPUSET - User Settings for Interactive Planning

and it did not work. It said the same message "You do not have authorization for planning book NEWZEALAND22/ data view NEW-1"

What should I do so that the users can view the data view NEW-1 in the planning book ?

Please help.

Regards

Pratap

Answers (0)