cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you customize Internet Service objects with SE80?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We've just upgraded to ECC 6 and our Portal uses several iViews that call ABAP internet services, e.g PZ07. I need to remove several buttons from PZ07, as well as the Exit and Help links. When I look at the SAPMPZ07 1000 HTML template, it appears to build the screen content with functions (e.g. SAP_DynproSubScreen), but I don't know how it's getting the information needed to determine what those buttons are. Does that information come from other configuration files, or database tables?

Thanks,

Tom

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tom,

You might be able to use the ~webgui_simple_toolbar parameter to get rid of the Help and Quit links, see note 1010519 for further details.

The buttons you refer to on PZ07 are probably on a different screen number than the one you're looking at (1000). You will need to find the sub-screen number and the corresponding template in order to remove it. The template is using Business HTML already, so removing a button is a matter of finding which template it is on and then removing the code for that button.

Edgar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Note 1010519 is helpful, but the Wiki article - [Employ SAP GUI for HTML instead of an Internet service|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/home/article%2b-%2bemploy%2bsap%2bgui%2bfor%2bhtml%2binstead%2bof%2ban%2binternet%2bservice] - gives more information.

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

When new ITS Service is created that is the most imp thing to be taken care .

If u want to do some more changes in the SErvice it is better to create it as Classic HTML or Business HTML.

So that you can do the changes very easyly