cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trading Contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

My client is implementing GTM-Trading Contracts scenario,needs info or any documents or master Guide.Please Help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to configure trading contract in GTM for my client. We have no prior knowledge neither any document to do this. I tried creating a 2 sided trading contract but as soon as i enter the sales price i encounter an error "12 WV E 228 No sales prices possible at plant level for distribution chain 0001/01". The document never gets approved. I am clueless as to what needs to be done. IF you can send me some documents or help me sort this out it will be highly appreciable.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Allan,

SAP has two products that have very similar names but are different.

GTM (Global Trade Management) is an enterprise extension (that needs to be licensed and activated prior to use) that lives inside of ECC and provides trading contract functionality for back-to-back business scenarios.

GTS (Global Trade Services) is an enterprise add-on deployed onto NetWeaver (ABAP runtime) in either a standalone instance or deployed via SAINT as an add-on in ECC. It provides import/export services to a backend ERP system. Most customers deploy it as a standalone system and hook it to ERP like CRM or SRM.

This board is for the latter -- GTS. For GTM, there is limited information, but you might check:

http://help.sap.com > SAP Solutions > (left pane) SAP ERP > (left pane) SAP ERP Central Component > (left pane) SAP ERP Enhancement Packages > (middle pane) [release] [language]

new window SAP ERP Central Component > Logistics > Global Trade

Here is where SAP has hidden the information on Trading Contract functionality.

Brgds,

Randy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello GTM/GTS experts,

does anybody know if is GTM is compliant with SAP AFS (industry solution for fashion apparel and footwear)? As I understood GTS is compliant from SAP AFS 6.3 but since is not very clear to me if GTS requires GTM in order to be work properly, could anybody help me in clarifying this point?

many thanks

Fabio

Former Member
0 Kudos

I

I am also looking for samples, best practices about GTM.

Does anyone get something to show me?

Thnaks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Oliver

This is with reference to your post to Mr.GTM (Nobuhiro) you said your able to attach a CO Order but not able to post cost.

Could you share me the configuration for the same how to attach the order to the contract.

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Give ur full name and personal id.

avnesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avnesh,

My client is implementing GTM-Trading Contracts scenario,needs info or any documents or master Guide.

Your help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Rachana

Edited by: Rachana Sharma on Feb 12, 2009 9:13 AM

Edited by: Rachana Sharma on Feb 12, 2009 9:13 AM