Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Address in the sapscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Gurus

I have created a sapscript and in that let say inquiry, quotation or sales order or any out put the to Address is empty and it is only a box Customer master vendor master is perfect and the address is perfectly mantained

How to do that the same script is working fine in other server

only that system the problem as i beleive

how to solve this any activation from functional side

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For address node u will be sending address number rite, check whether data is present in ADRC, ADR2, ADDR tables for the address number and generate smartform in the system

Former Member
0 Kudos

I check in in table entry and table addr is a structure so i am not able to see any data in the field

rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

currently you are expecting the address to printed for which partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not for partner ok you can take it as SP

for order in, qt i am using zvorder01 and in the the address TO address is missing

what to do with that

rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please tell me whether address details are present for SP in KNA1 & ADRC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is there in that even in sales order inquiry i can see the address

rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

just remembered, even i faced same problem and tried re-generation of smartform and it worked, pls try out

BR

Lavanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i have done that what happened is for the all the out put this is the same issue

like inquiry, quotation, order, purchase order, delivery billing for all these the to address is not coming

what to do with that '

rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try calling FM- ADDR_GET standalone passing address number and check whether address details are available or not. If address details are present then they should be printed in smartform too