Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization for SAPScript image

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Security folks

I have a business requirement as follows:

Payroll dept. will print pay cheques for employees. The signature on the pay-cheque will be part of the sapscript. I need to create a custom authorization object for the "Authorised Signature" and then this custom object will be used in the role to be assigned to a user. So when the user loggs in, the system will check his/her authorization and depending on the value of this custom authorization object, will be allowed to print the cheque, else he/she will get the error message "Not authorized".

Can anyone of you please provide any hints if I can build a custom object with the correct signature field defined in the SAPScript. I tried this in SU21 and was not able to locate the field for the signature.

ANy help be much appreciated.

Thanks

Snehal Pandya

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is nothing stopping you creating a custom object with a field containing the name of that particular SAP Script for example. As long as it is added into the code, you can check on whatever you like.

You could also look into use of S_SCRP_TXT though that might be a bit broad for your requirements.