cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hw to utilize sapscript driver pgm when converting sapscript to smartform?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have migrated the sapscript to smartforms.

Already the sapscript has the standard driver program. For my customizing changes, i was using the subroutine programs.

Now after converted to smartforms, i need a driver program for it. So how to use the sapscript driver program/subroutine for my smartforms.

thanks,

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can use the same driver program but in place of script functional modules,call the smartform functional module,if any more queries,revert back.

regards

jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The driver program is standard driver program and it has only open_form, write_form and close_form. Which says that the driver programs uses only sapscript. For any changes i can go and write code in subroutines and call it in sapscript.

How to use that driver program for my smartforms? Do i need to write a separate driver program?

Thanks,

Balaji

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Planning to user write a new driver program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of Script FM's in your driver program, call smart form FM SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME and pass the data to smart form.

Thanks,

Phani Diwakar.

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can use the same driver program, now customize the standard driver program to Z and comment out all the function module that are calling SAP script and in that replace with Smartform function module.

Close the thread once your question is answered.

Rgds,

SaiRam

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case, you need to copy your std program and comment out the FMs for the SAPScript and use the FM for the Smartform.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel